Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Rats In The Sewers - Part 1 on Steemit


So I realized that, like a complete ass, I hadn't been posting links to my fiction on Steemit on my blog. This stops now with the "new" story I'm publishing over there, Rats In The Sewers. This was originally written some time last year or so for the 21st Century Thrilling Adventure Anthology that never really panned out. No hard feelings over that, but it had to go somewhere, and I really doubt there are many magazines that would publish a story about a rogue arm of the Confederate government saving a kidnapped baby from ratmen in the sewers of Charleston. 

So here's the link, and I hope you guys enjoy! Part 2 will be up tomorrow!
https://steemit.com/fiction/@jimfear138/rats-in-the-sewers-part-1

No comments :

Post a Comment